Thank you to all those who read, commented and liked my articles last year. I really appreciate that you took the time. I hope you found them useful.
Looking back at the articles I wrote last year I thought I would share some that were well received and a few that might be timely reminders for the year ahead.
- ‘Are you working for free on your construction project?’
- ‘Will your construction project be completed on time?’
- ‘What’s expected of your subcontractors? Do they know?’
- ‘How do we retain skilled employees in construction’
- ‘Did you make a difference on your construction project today?’
- ‘Fraud and theft in construction’
If you haven’t read my latest article please read ‘Construction tips for 2016’.
Thanks again for all your support. I look forward to reading your comments on my articles in 2016.
Please let me know what construction topics you would like me to write about in 2016.
Best wishes, Paul