- Am I proud of this work? Is this the standard that the client will accept?
- Is this safe?
- Is there another way of doing this which could be safer or smarter?
- Will we be paid for this? Is this included in our contract price?
- Have we been paid? When will we be paid?
- Have you checked? Is this correct?
- Do you understand? Do you know what you have to do?
- What are the consequences of our action (or lack of action)? Will there be knock-on impacts on other activities?
- ...Continue Reading.....
Please share this post
To read more about the author’s books and find out where you can purchase them visit the pages on this website by clicking the links below:
'Successful Construction Project Management: The Practical Guide'
'Building a Successful Construction Company: The Practical Guide'
'Construction Claims: A Short Guide for Contractors'
'Construction Project Management: Tips and Insights'
'Construction Management: From Project Concept to Completion'
'Construction Book reviews'
To read more about the author visit the page 'Paul Netscher'
Want to contact Paul Netscher please enter your details on 'Contacts'
Find out how Paul Netscher can help you
Order your books from Amazon
Order your books from Amazon UK
© 2017 This article is not to be reproduced for commercial purposes without written permission from the author.